Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I Love You More

For the longest time I honestly thought I would never find the "one for me." Friends had said you'll know when you find her, but I was in my mid-30's and had pretty much given up when I met Shasta and by our second date I knew she was it :D It's been 3 wonderful years and I don't know how it's possible but I think I fall more in love with her each. She continues to amaze me in every way. I love you so much muffin!!!

One of the reason we picked April 23 was because it was close to my fathers b-day. He would have been 64 on April 22. I'm sure he would more than approve of muffin and that mom has filled him in on how wonderful their daughter-in-law is. So happy birthday Dad!!!

3 comments:

Shasta said...

I love you more!!!

justjuls said...

Happy Anniversary. I am so happy for you two. You are truly blessed.

And I am sure your mom didn't need to fill your dad in - remember that we are "surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses".

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!