Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dem's muh boyz (and girl) :D

Just a quick shout out to my nephews Kyle and Kullen. Kyle is 12 and has been playing baseball since he was little. Well last night he hit his first 2 over the fence home runs!!! Not only did he hit 2 home runs, he pitched 5 innings and struck out 12! Kullen is 7 and just started soccer this year and scored his first goal on Saturday. Not only are the good athletes, they are good kids and I'd be proud of them even if they never hit another home run or scored another goal. Just like I'm proud of my other nephews Johnathon, Justin, and Cody and my niece Cassie.

1 comments:

Shasta said...

Their such good kids! Johnathon and Justin are doing great in wrestling. HEHE! They seemed to have found the perfect, safe sport for their frolicking.