Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Couple Things

First of all, I'm watching Idol and does anybody know who dressed Paula??? What the heck is the deal with that top? It looks like it's 2 sizes too small and somethings gonna pop out of it any second!

So we went to Hershey Park on Saturday and I was major disappointed. The last time I went there was this really neat coffee shop by the main gates that sold this awesome Hershey's Chocolate whole bean coffee that I have been wanting to get more of for the past 5 years or so. Well the coffee shop is now a stinkin Dunkin Donuts and the coffee is apparently no where to be found in the park. The good thing was we spent several hours at Chocolate World and found several flavors of Hershey Kisses that we either haven't been able to find or have never had. Including Cherry Cordial and Chocolate Marshmallow, both of which are wayyyy awesome.

6 comments:

justjuls said...

You've never had Cherry Cordial Hershey's Kisses? Where in WV do you live exactly!!??!
Don't make me come up there!

Anonymous said...

We thought that shirt was really weird too.
Never had any flavored Hershey's Kisses either. Looks like a trip to Hershey is in order.

Shasta said...

Paula's shirt just looked plain painful! I thought I hurt after they squished me into a ride a the park and it only lasted for mer seconds couldn't imagine go through that for more than a few seconds.

The marshmallow kisses are my favorite!!

My favorite part was the ride in Chocolate World where you get to see how everything is made. I love those kind of things!!

Anonymous said...

#1: I agree...what was Paula thinkin'
#2: I have a HUGE bag of cherry cordial kisses :) I am willing to share...
Mara

Jamison C. Jennings said...

I've seen the cherry kisses here locally, but not the marshmallow. Can't see that I'd be a fan of either but my favorite "kiss" is caramel. They da bomb.

But how do you go to Hershey and become major disappointed over coffee? Come on man, ya there for the rides not the coffee.

Yeah, I was sure Paula was gonna play "peek a boob" last night.

momahall said...

I freaked over Paula too, believe it or not Carey didn't notice at first...heehee.

Remember that cheescake I made? It was for Tina's birthday? That had the cherry cordials on in....yum....