Saturday, September 08, 2007

Random Stuph 09/08

*Update 9/9 4:44 pm: links should be fixed*

Congrats to Tayva and J.C. for getting the song lyric right. The most popular version of In The Light was probably recorded by dc Talk, but it was originally written and recorded by Charlie Peacock. J.C.'s an old friend and has a great blog you should check out when you have a minute.

Well my youth group is gearing up for The Big Night. Late last year several of my youth came to me and said they'd like to do their own worship service and fellowship time. So once a month on the last Saturday they put together and lead what is basically a church service for their age group and it really has gone well. It's called The Night and about 6 months they started bouncing around the idea of doing a bigger version of it called, well The Big Night. Y'all get it, right??? LOL. Well we've had some bumps and had to make a few changes, but God is working and I think it's gonna be an awesome event and there are some details here. If you're in the area on Sept. 29, come on by. You might even get to see my head painted :D

The pups are growing and I don't know if it's possible or not but they seem to be getting cuter. Take a look at these pics and you'll see what I mean.

2 comments:

justjuls said...

HEY! None of your links other than the one to J.C.'s blog are working! I don't think you really have friends because when I clicked on the "Big Night" link it said invalid friend. Then the puppy pictures?? What puppies!?

Kate said...

You better listen to Julie. She's the blog master!!