Friday, February 16, 2007

He's AAALLLIIIVVVEEE!!!!

OK, I know it's been a really long time but I started another blog on Battlecry.com and have been posting there regularly. I'm gonna fire this one back up and see how it goes. First of all I'm glad to see NASCAR is finally getting serious about cheating, well at least they were until Wonderboy Gordon got caught and then all points deductions and tough talk went out the window and become a "mechanical malfunction." So his penalty is he has to start 42nd in the Daytona 500 and he gets to keep the win from the qualifying. Excuse me, but cheating is cheating and NASCAR had the perfect chance to say it doesn't matter who does it. I don't think it should have been on the level of the Waltrip, Kenseth or Kahne penalties, but 25 points deducted would have been enough to send a message that they aren't going to put with anything. But then Jeffy is the face of NASCAR and we've got to keep the egg of his face as much as possible.

0 comments: