Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Handy Geek

If you know me, you know that I most definitely not a handy man. To the point where even little household projects scare me to death. My wife has more confidence in my handyman abilities than I do. If you go back to last years blogs, you'll see the one about my putting together a gas grill and how she encouraged me to do it. Well the toilet seat in our bathroom has been broken for a loooong time. And my mom also got a new toilet seat for her bathroom and when you factor in Sunday's snow, I couldn't avoid the toilet seats any longer. So figured what the heck, and after unscrewing a total of 4 bolts and screwing them back in I had installed moms toilet seat and fixed the one in our bathroom. When you add that my shoveling a whole gang of snow Sunday afternoon I think I qualify for some kind of handy geek award :D

0 comments: