Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Tuesday, Tuesday

Congrats to Dana for getting this weeks Song Lyric. Shasta was right as well in that Vince Gill sang with Sara Evans on No Place That Far. I picked that song because it was 4 years ago this month that Shasta and I went down to Annapolis, got engaged and I surprised her with a Sara Evans show.

If you happened to be watching Raw last night you saw my sister-in-law Angela and her husband Matt in one of the crowd shots (although it was so quick we almost missed it). When my nephew Jonathon called this morning to tell me all about it he was quick to inform that he could "take" JBL with the 619. LOL. I know that if you don't watch rasslin that really means nothing to you. I will admit that there was a time when I didn't miss a show, but it has been several years since I've watched with any regularity and it doesn't hold nearly the fascination that it once did. My suspicion is there are a few of you out there that have been or currently are fans.

Speaking of my nephews, my nephew Kyle had an awesome outing for his little league all star team. With the exception of the last out, he pitched the whole game. He struck out 13, only gave up 2 runs and his team won 10-7. Way to go Kyle!

0 comments: